Amy brings over twenty years of managerial and human resource experience to McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP. She developed her skills in various industries, including retail, oil and gas, financial, and higher education. She has earned her Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and Society of Human Resource Managers Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification. Amy brings a continued focus on recruiting the highest quality people to MHP and her people development skills are helping us provide the best client service accountants possible.
When not at work, Amy enjoys golfing, hiking, biking, and traveling. She is an avid Rockies fan, and plans to visit as many ball parks as she can. She recently completed the Spartan Race in Colorado Springs and is a member of the "Tough Mudder" team.
- Employee Relations
- Employee Training and Development
- University of Phoenix, Bachelor’s Degree in Management with an emphasis in Human Resources
Continuing Professional Education
- Amy has continued her professional education by attending seminars sponsored by McGladrey, LLP, the Society for Human Resource Management and various talent management and development organizations.
- She attends seminars and various conferences, including numerous courses pertaining to all areas of workforce organization and development.
- Amy is a PHR and SHRM-CP certified human resource manager with over twenty years of managerial and human resource expertise; she has developed her skills in various industries.
- She has practiced human resource management in retail, oil and gas, financial, and higher education environments.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Professional Human Resources (PHR)
- Director for the Wyoming State Council for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Society of Human Resources Mangers Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Past President of the local SHRM chapter, the Frontier Human Resources Association (FHRA)