Andrew is a Cheyenne native, living in Cheyenne his whole life, except for spending his college years in Sioux Falls, SD. He has been licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming since 2009. He has worked at McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP since 2007, when he graduated from Augustana College. Andrew specializes in a broad range of audit and attest engagements. He also has his Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) certification. CITP is a specialty designation that identifies CPAs with the unique ability to bridge between business and technology while meeting the strict requirements for a CPA license as well as additional training and experience in Emerging Trends, IT Assurance and Risk, Business Solutions, Data Analytics, and Security and Privacy.
When not at work, Andrew likes to spend time with his family. He enjoys going to car shows with his muscle car, golfing in the summer time and snowmobiling in the winter time.
- Governmental Entities
- Educational Institutions
- Not-For-Profit Organizations including Foundations
- Commercial Entities
- Information Technology Reviews
- Augustana College, Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Augustana College, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Grace for 2 Brothers Treasurer