Stephanie is a 5th generation Wyoming native, born in Casper and raised in Cheyenne. After receiving both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from the University of Wyoming in 2007 and 2008, respectively, she joined McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP. Stephanie specializes in government audits, employee benefit audits and audits of higher educational institutions. She also trains and develops our less experienced staff.
In 2014, Stephanie was one of 37, selected out of a pool of more than 200 young CPAs, to attend the AICPA’s 2014 Leadership Academy.
When not at work, Stephanie likes spending time with her husband, rooting for the Wyoming Cowboys, traveling and spoiling her three ‘fur’ babies, Pepper, Dottie and Margo. She also plays the violin in the Greeley Chamber Orchestra.
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Audit and Review Services
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Public Employee Pension Plans
- Higher Educational Institutions
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- University of Wyoming, Master of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Arts Cheyenne, Board Treasurer
- Greeley Chamber Orchestra