Our Commitment to Quality and Professional Excellence
For MHP, customer driven service means providing quality, timely, and personalized services for audit clients who expect and deserve service excellence, honesty, and integrity.
Our commitment to our clients extends beyond the deliverables, including value added services that can enhance our clients’ organizations. We partner with clients to take their organization to the next level and to serve as a valued advisor. We begin every engagement by understanding your business. We commit a high degree of partner and manager resources, ensuring that we bring high value to your operations by addressing issues in the early stages of our work. We value effective two-way communication throughout our engagements, which provides for efficiencies and timeliness. We take pride in our ability to provide a full spectrum of audit and assurance services to our clients, combined with a focus on quality and professionalism, which every organization deserves.
MHP is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and its Peer Review Program, Private Companies Practice Section, Governmental Audit Quality Center, and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center. We also value our membership in the RSM US Alliance.
Audit and Attestation Services
MHP provides tailored audit and attestation services designed to accomplish your financial reporting needs. This will ensure your financial records meet the needs of business owners, financial institutions, grantors, vendors, or other interested parties.
MHP specializes in audits of commercial entities, governmental entities, state agencies, educational institutions, not-for-profit entities, and employee benefit plans. We can provide a unique perspective and additional insight from our experience with similar clients within an industry. We share the depth and breadth of our experience and resources for the benefit of our clients.
Through our industry-specific expertise, we also provide guidance on financial reporting issues unique to public sector entities, insurance companies, manufacturers, construction companies, employee benefit plans, and non-profit entities.
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements conducted in accordance with professional standards
- Single Audits or program-specific audits conducted in accordance with relevant circulars and standards
- Agreed Upon Procedures engagements
Accounting and Advisory Services
We understand that each organization’s needs are diverse and time is valuable. MHP provides tailored accounting and advisory services designed to accomplish your financial goals. A specialized assurance team will work directly with your organization to perform the procedures you determine to be the most valuable.
- Budget analysis, financial forecasts and projections, and strategic business planning
- Implementation assistance with statements issued by FASB and GASB
- Outsourced accounting for audit preparation assistance
- Trial balance preparation, including assistance with year-end accruals
- Account and transaction analyses
- Inventory observations
- Capital assets and depreciation
- Financial statement report preparation and/or review services
- Data extraction and analysis services using CaseWare IDEA®
- Contract and vendor compliance reviews
- Information technology application reviews and general controls audits
- Training to staff, boards or committees
- Accounting and reporting
- Emerging issues
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- Internal controls and associated risks
Forensic Accounting Services
Identifying and recovering from fraud can be complicated and stressful. The professionals at MHP combine their accounting knowledge with investigative skills to react quickly and confidentially to your needs. We can provide an analysis of financial records to determine the extent of potential loss, as well as recommend effective internal controls to provide confidence in the future safeguarding of an organization’s assets and reputation.
- Fraud examinations and investigations
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Computer fraud and security issues
- Policies and procedures reviews
- Internal control and fraud risk assessments
- Management training
Our professionals are always available to discuss your organization and its goals, and how MHP can partner with you to achieve them.